Complete Structural and Sheet Metal Fabrication Capabilities
Air Systems represents Industrial Metal Fabricators for custom structural and sheet metal fabricated products and integrated systems. Air Systems experienced design team combined with Industrial Metal Fabricators highly skilled workforce can produce a wide range of metal products, integrated systems and turn-key projects. Our fabrication services include:
- Custom products and fabrication
- In-house design and engineering
- 2-D and 3-D drawing capability
- In-house laser cutting
- Custom paint or Powder Coat finish
- High bay assembly area with 30 foot hook height
Our capabilities range from prototype to large scale production orders.
Due to the many variables in metal fabrication needs, please call our office at (877) 627-1951 and speak with one of our product specialist to determine your metal fabrication solution.
- Equipment List
- Applications and Products
QUESTION: What types of welding can you do?
ANSWER: MIG, TIG, and stick welding.
QUESTION: Are your welders certified?
QUESTION: Can you fabricate aluminum and stainless steel?
QUESTION: Can you fabricate from customer supplied drawings?
ANSWER: Yes, we have in-house engineering and design resources to manufacture products or systems from your drawings
QUESTION: Can you fabricate out of non-metallic materials?
ANSWER: Yes, we can fabricate products from glass and plastic as well.
Industrial Metal Fabricators
Air Systems partners with Industrial Metal Fabricators (IMF) for our customers sheet metal fabrication needs. IMF has over 15 years experience building standard and custom fabricated products for our customers utilizing highly skilled employees along with cutting edge technology and equipment capabilities.
- Amada FOM2 3015NT 4000 watt Laser, 5’ x 10’ sheet size up to 1” mild and ½” stainless steel, ¼” aluminum
- Ermaksan Speed Bend Pro, Press Brake, 195 Ton x 12’ Bed, CNC controlled
- 5’ WDM Power Roll
- HYD-MECH #S-20A Horizontal Band Saw w/ Auto-Feed
- 12” carbide cut off saw
- Wester Arctronics spot welder
- Multi-speed drill press
- Exclusive Miller Invision 352 MIG welders
- Exclusive Miller Syncrowave 350LX TIG welders
- Plasma cutters
- Three 5 ton overhead gantry cranes – two in the high bay area
- High bay assembly area with 30 foot under hook clearance
- All shop equipment less than 3 years old
- Heater Boxes
- Recirc Cooling House
- Air Houses
- Dip or Pump Tanks
- Electrical Control Rooms (insulated or non-insulated)
- Outdoor Environmental Sheds
- Custom Structural Steel
- Water Test Booth
- Fan Inlet Boxes
- Turning Vanes
- Parts Washers
- Carbon Filter Houses
- Custom Framed or Frame-less Safety Glass for Windows, Walls or Silhouettes
- Equipment Safety Guarding