Air Systems is a unique and innovative company headquartered in Royal Oak, Michigan. We are unique in that we are an all-inclusive manufacturer’s rep company, a product manufacturer and a full-service company. We are innovative in that we are constantly developing new products and updating existing products to be relevant to today’s industrial process air market. Air Systems offers an exciting work environment, a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay.
We are currently taking applications for the following positions:
As an outside salesperson at Air Systems, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our industrial, OEM, engineering, and contractor customer base.
You will work closely with our represented manufacturers to identify projects and applications where our products can fulfill customer requirements. You will promote our products to mechanical engineering firms, help specify equipment, and provide support for new projects being developed. You will also maintain relationships and facilitate aftermarket support of existing equipment installations.
Our team consists of responsive, high energy, relationship focused professionals, who get the job done for our clients. If that sounds like an environment you would thrive in and contribute to, you would love working with us.
The current open territory would be focused on Michigan. Required travel is between 20 and 30% but is typically within the territory. You are not required to work from our Detroit office, but at a minimum, you will need to check in with us once a month in person.
As an Air Systems Outside Salesperson:
- You will maintain close working relationships with clients, vendors, and members of the Air Systems team.
- You will manage a territory including keeping CRMs and reports for various principals up to date.
- You will maintain a working knowledge of our product lines and how to apply them.
- You will set pricing and bid strategy on major projects to put Air
- Systems in the best position to gain more business.
- You will work closely with manufacturers, other representative firms, and our internal team on complex multi-territory projects.
Job Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering or Business preferred
- Relevant industry experience or experience selling machinery or another technically complex product in a B2B environment
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Air Systems’ Job Positions Include:
- Base salary plus a generous commission plan
- Health Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Car allowance based on business mileage driven
- Cell phone & laptop or tablet
- Expense account