Vee Blade and Airfoil Automatic Dampers
Air Systems offers automatic dampers that are designed exactly for our customer’s specific applications and built for long term operation. We custom build automatic dampers of every shape, size and materials of construction based on our customer’s exact specifications.
Our Automatic Dampers offer these distinct advantages:
- 100% custom built
- Heavy duty design for Industrial applications and long term service
- Industry leading drawing and delivery lead times
- Automatic operation by electric, pneumatic or hydraulic actuators
- Factory tested and documented for correct operation prior to shipment eliminating field set-up
Air Systems has over 20 years’ experience designing and building automatic dampers for the industrial market with thousands of dampers in service.
- Request A Quote
To start, please give us a few details about your application and we will respond within the hour to discuss options.
QUESTION: What materials are available for the construction of my dampers?
ANSWER: Galvanized, Aluminized, AR Plate, 304LSS, 309SS, 316SS, RA253MA, Zeron 100 – to name a few
QUESTION: What is the lead time on your automatic dampers?
ANSWER: Typically, 6-8 weeks after returned customer approval drawings and is typically dictated by the actuator delivery.
QUESTION: Is leaking a problem with your frames?
ANSWER: No, our frames are solid welded and are leak tight.
QUESTION: Can I supply or specify a specific actuator to be used on the damper?
ANSWER: Yes, we provide actuators from manufacturers domestic and global.
QUESTION: What information is required to provide to receive a proposal?
ANSWER: We need to know your WxHxD duct dimensions, airflow (CFM) or air velocity (FPM) through damper, type of airstream, normal and design operating temperatures, vertical or horizontal blades and type of actuation.
Industrial Metal Fabricators (IMF)
Air Systems partners with the IMF team to develop customized automatic damper solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
- Automatic air balance applications in General and Industrial HVAC applications
- Ducted air stream isolation
- Dust collectors
- Paint Booth Process Air volume control and balance
- RTO Abatement isolation and control dampers