Air Systems provides industrial fans that are at work in a variety of applications worldwide. In fact, we have sold more than 10,000 custom fans to the automotive paint finishing industry – as well as a wide range of manufacturing companies. Each fan is selected for optimal performance in its precise application. All of the fans we offer are backed by the industry’s finest craftsmanship, R&D and state-of-the-art manufacturing.
Types Industrial Fans and Blowers
Northern Blower centrifugal industrial fans are specifically designed for challenging processes. Whether it’s high or low volume, high or low pressure, high or low temperature, clean or dirty gas streams, erosive or corrosive environments, Northern Blower has thousands of available centrifugal fan designs for infinite applications.
- Design 5010 Airfoil, SISW & DIDW
- Design 5020 Backward Inclined, SISW & DIDW
- Design 7500 Airfoil, Backward Inclined and SC Vent Sets
- Design 7600 Airfoil and Backward Inclined Square Fans, SISW
- Design 8091 Tubular Inline Centrifugal
- Design 8096 Clamshell Centrifoil Fan
- Series 8500 Swingout Centrifugal Fan
- Design 6610 LS Wheel
- Design 6610 LSR Wheel
- Design 6620 AM Wheel
- Design 6630 WF Wheel
- Design 6640 WF-PT Wheel
- Design 6650 AH Wheel
- Series 7900 Radial Blade Square Fan
- Series 8800 Radial Tip Fan, SISW & DIDW
High Pressure Fans
- Series 4000 Backward Curved High Pressure Fans
- Design 4570 Backward Curved Industrial Fan
- Series 5500 Turbo Pressure Blowers
- Series 5700 Industrial Airfoil Fans, SISW & DIDW
- Series 6300 High Pressure Blower>
- Series 6400 RB Pressure Blowers
Centrifugal Industrial Fans and Blowers typically draw the air into the inlet of the blower housing, through the wheel, and discharges it at 90 degrees out through the discharge of the housing.
- Forward Curve, Cast Aluminum Model LM & LMF
- Backward Inclined Model HDBI
- Airfoil Wheel Model HDAF
- BI Plug Fan Model CPF
- Airfoil Plug Fan Model CPAF
- Industrial Exhauster Model RBE
- BI Square Fan Model SQBI
- Airfoil Square Fan Model SQAF
Centrifugal fans and blowers use several types of wheels or impellers that draw the air or gas into the inlet of the blower housing, through the wheel and discharge it, at 90 degrees, out of the housing.
Model OPB – Open Paddle Wheel with Radial Blade
- Typically used when higher pressures are required
Model MFC – Forward Curved Bladed
- Typically used when higher volumes are required
Model BI – Backward inclined Blades
- Typically used for maximum efficiency
Northern Blower’s axial fans are designed to provide general ventilation in industrial process applications. These fans can be constructed from a variety of materials, including aluminum and stainless steel, making them particularly suitable for difficult environments.
- Series 5300 Tubeaxial Fans
- Design 5314 Axial Panel Fans
- Series 5300 and 7400 Roof Exhausters
- Series 7400 Vaneaxial Fans
- Design 7416 Clamshell Vaneaxial Fan
Axial Flow Fans or Axial Industrial Fans use a propeller to draw the air into the fan and discharge it in the same axial direction. The most common types of Industrial Axial Fans are: Tube Axial Fans (or Duct Fans), Panel Fans (or Wall Fans), Personnel Coolers and Air Circulators.
- Tube Axial Fans: Models BAF, TAF, WAF, WAF/HTF, HTF, DDF
- Air Circulator: Model AC
- Direct Drive Propeller Fans: Model PF
- Personnel Coolers: Model MPC
Axial Flow Fans or Industrial Axial Fans use a propeller to draw the air into the fan and discharge it in the same axial direction. In high temperature applications, like ovens, furnaces and kilns, axial flow plug fans will be used to circulate the high temperature air around the product or material being processed. Axial flow plug fans may also be used to cool the product or material as part of a hardening or tempering process.
Model AFP – High Temperature, industrial axial fan